With a track record of executive leadership, strategy development and execution, sales effectiveness and optimization, and M&A, new Senior Advisor to the Board, Seth Deutsch, positions E78 Partners towards even more growth in 2020.
E78 Partners is excited to welcome Seth Deutsch as a senior advisor to the board. With an impressive track record of driving organic and inorganic growth within various service organizations, Seth will support the firm’s strategic partnerships and M&A initiatives. Prior to joining E78 Partners, Seth held various executive leadership roles at Eaton and at AECOM, where he was the President of the Industrial Group and the CEO of the Enterprise Facility Maintenance Group. He is also the former CEO of a national private equity-backed HVAC and Refrigeration services company. He is a Board Member of a private equity-backed veterinary company and a board advisor to a private equity-backed construction management firm.
- CEO of DegreeOne, a national private equity-backed HVAC and refrigeration services company.
- President of the Industrial Group and the CEO of the Enterprise Facility Maintenance Group at AECOM
- Head of Global Sales Operations, Hybrid & Electric Vehicles at Eaton
- International Sales and Marketing at Sun Microsystems
- Rice University, BA, Political Science
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, MBA