Gary Modrow interviewed by Enterprise Podcast Network
Listen to Element78’s Managing Director and Chief Growth Officer, Gary Modrow, talk about managing the rapid growth of Element78 and his advice for other growth-driven entrepreneurs.
Host Eric Dye & guest Gary Modrow discuss the following:
- Your company is young and has already won awards and been recognized as one of Consultant Magazine’s fastest growing businesses. To what do you attribute this rapid growth?
- What are the biggest challenges to such rapid growth and how are you managing it?
- How are you managing such rapid growth without negatively affecting customer service?
- How are you able to keep up with staffing demands? How do you ensure your employees are a good fit for your company and clients?
- You and many of your leadership team came from large companies – what are the challenges in moving from a large company to a smaller, entrepreneurial one?
- How did you decide to make the leap from the perceived safety of a larger firm to a start-up?
- Entrepreneurial minds tend to have strong opinions – how do you and your team work together effectively?
- What advice do you have for people wanting to make the leap from large corporate jobs to entrepreneurship?
Click here to hear the interview now: https://epodcastnetwork.com/element78-financial-athletes-serving-as-change-agents/