Element78 celebrates our newest team members.
It’s been an incredible year for Element78. Through consistently delivering on our passion for optimized client outcomes, we have have been named #355 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies after just three years in business. Because of this growth, we’re proud to announce the following experienced and highly regarded professionals are joining our team. We look forward to the client successes they’ll be delivering in the years to come. Please join us in welcoming them and stay tuned for even more announcements soon.
Ken Johnson, Managing Director – Element78 Advisory Services
Ken has a 25-year track record of building, scaling and growing key components within companies and practices in the professional services space. He has significant profit and loss experience and wide-ranging expertise in senior management, IT and business consulting, deals and finance, marketing, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, e-business, and strategic planning. Ken is also highly skilled at leading and advising corporate clients on strategic transactions and managing people.
- MD / Midwest Strategic Change Management Practice Leader; PwC
- President, Collaborative Care Systems Advisory Services Practice; Agile Edge Health, Inc.
- Client Engagement Partner, Central Region; Computer Sciences Corporation
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Business, MBA, Finance & Marketing
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Illinois, BBA, Political Science
Carrie Sowers, Managing Director – Element78 Fund Services
A highly respected member and leader of the Northeast Private Equity Fund Administration community, Carrie brings over 15 years of experience in private equity to Element78 and its clients.
- VP Accounting and Operations; Sterling Partners
- Fund Controller; Camden Partners
- Virginia Tech, BA, Accounting