Let us help you optimize your business performance.
Unleash Your Team's Power: Position Forecasting, Planning & Analytics at the Center of Informed Decision-Making and Optimizing Business Outcomes
Our Approach: A Blend of People, Process, and Technology
Our expert teams form the backbone of our offering, providing a robust suite of FP&A solutions. From Financial Modeling & Forecasting, through Business Planning & Budgeting, to Business Intelligence, and our official partnership with Workday Adaptive Planning, we’re geared to empower the office of the CFO. Our vast expertise, dedication to quality, and a finely honed process orientation, combined with our flexible and scalable support model, act as catalysts to drive value creation in your business.
What We Deliver
Our full-spectrum of FP&A capabilities are uniquely designed to catalyze value creation and bolster the Office of the CFO.
Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Design and maintain driver-based 3-statement financial models.
- Align management reporting structure to the desired operating model.
- Integrate financial and non-financial data for comprehensive forecasting & driver management.
- Thought leadership and collaboration to drive accurate and informed financial decisions.
Business Planning & Budgeting
- Implement a cascaded strategic planning process (from enterprise vision to near-term actions) for clear alignment, ownership, and cross functional dependencies.
- Develop strategic oriented long-range financial plans through collaborative sessions with stakeholders.
- Facilitate operational planning to drive accountability, tradeoffs and progress.
- Integrate financial budgeting with operational choices and assumptions to learn how actions impact financial performance.
Performance Measuring & Reporting
- Keep score for your area owners to ensure accountability and action-orientation.
- Provide comprehensive financial management and periodic reporting packages tailored to a wide spectrum on stakeholders.
- Construct management scorecards to tie business decisions and KPI’s to tangible financial impacts.
- Higher-frequency flash reporting & accountability streams for timely data and decisive cross-functional actions.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Develop automated dashboards for real-time KPI reporting that enable leaders to know what’s happening in their business.
- Analyze financial variances and what-if scenarios to assess risks and opportunities.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses and business cases to support investment decisions.
- Assess product profitability, demand outlook, market size and a host of other ad hoc business questions.
- Understand performance trends, trajectory and “seeing around corners” – make the right decisions to steer the organization toward delivering on its commitments.
Data Automation & Integration
- Integrate and automate key data sources in order to speed up workflows and establish a single source of truth.
- Deploy data warehousing solutions for centralized access and master data management.
- Design efficient data architecture to eliminate duplicative tools and processes.
- Provide advanced analytics capabilities and data advisory services.
Workday Adaptive Planning
- Implement Workday’s Adaptive Planning solution for enhanced financial forecasting, reporting & collaboration.
- Integrate with all of your key systems and technology platforms to enable automated data flows.
- Optimize the platform to ensure seamless performance & management.
- Provide ongoing managed services, training, and support to maximize utilization and engagement across stakeholders.
Uncover the potential of FP&A. Connect with our team to learn more.
How We Partner
Capability Development Services
Platforms & Tools
Empower Your Business Today!
Fill out form to schedule time with us today.
FP&A is unique in that when organized as a front-office operating partner, the team becomes integrated across the entire organization, leading to the development of a deep, interconnected enterprise perspective.
Operationally-driven forecasts give stakeholders confidence in what’s changing in the business and what results can be expected.
Robust business planning helps stakeholders think through and make decisions that enable target results to be delivered.
Regular analytics provide clarity around what’s actually driving business performance, and what the impact of alternative choices might be.
Forecasting, planning, and analytics are critical capabilities to optimize business performance. Whether you need to build or improve your internal FP&A operating model, need interim FP&A resources, or want to fully outsource the capability, we combine exceptional talent with best-in-class FP&A playbooks and technology to fit the unique needs of your business.
Meet Our FP&A Team of Experts
Our team of experts has worked with hundreds of organizations solving their most complex FP&A needs
Explore Our Other Services
Hands on support to enable day-to-day operations. E78 provides Accounting, FP&A, and Treasury services to provide infrastructure and process to the backend operations of the CFO so they have more influence and leverage.
E78 provides Transaction Execution, Cost Management, Integration Management, and Executive Talent services to give the CFO, and other senior leaders, more insight and support to unlock value for their organization.