Listen to Element78’s Managing Director and Chief Growth Officer, Gary Modrow, talk about managing the rapid growth of Element78 and his advice for other growth-driven entrepreneurs.
Host Eric Dye & guest Gary Modrow discuss the following:
- Your company is young and has already won awards and been recognized as one of Consultant Magazine’s fastest growing businesses. To what do you attribute this rapid growth?
- What are the biggest challenges to such rapid growth and how are you managing it?
- How are you managing such rapid growth without negatively affecting customer service?
- How are you able to keep up with staffing demands? How do you ensure your employees are a good fit for your company and clients?
- You and many of your leadership team came from large companies – what are the challenges in moving from a large company to a smaller, entrepreneurial one?
- How did you decide to make the leap from the perceived safety of a larger firm to a start-up?
- Entrepreneurial minds tend to have strong opinions – how do you and your team work together effectively?
- What advice do you have for people wanting to make the leap from large corporate jobs to entrepreneurship?
Click here to hear the interview now: https://epodcastnetwork.com/element78-financial-athletes-serving-as-change-agents/