Retained Search Services
We discover, attract, and select top talent quickly.
We have a reputation for building long-term relationships with clients delivering Retained Search Services to companies ranging from small Private Held, Private Equity Backed and Publicly Traded, placing VP & C-Suite level roles in industries including but not limited to, energy, technology, consumer services, manufacturing and industrial and engineering.
Our Specialized Approach:
- Your needs are unique and we consult accordingly.
- We understand your resource challenges.
- Our vetting process balances urgency and prudence.
- We know the worth of game changing financial leadership.
- We provide continuous feedback throughout the process.
Our Tailor-Made Process:
We put our expertise to work in crafting a specialized journey for you and our candidates.
Evaluating Your Needs
Further seek to understand the company, people and needs to position your opportunity to the appropriate candidate audience in the most appealing way possible with a clearly defined Needs Analysis. This allows us to craft a search specification based on your culture and needs. We then take that to market to attract the best candidate for our client’s search.
Research, Identify, Recruit, & Screen
We execute a targeted search using search specifications crafted for our client’s role to create an all-inclusive list of potential candidates. We also identify new organizations and passive candidates to recruit and develop a database of specific targeted individuals.
Evaluate & Interview
Discussions are held with each candidate to understand their background, credentials, performance history, and how they measure against your opportunity. Based on each candidate’s qualifications we will create a questionnaire for each qualified candidate to complete. The questionnaire will have specific questions that pertain to the role as well as additional questions to better understand and get to know that candidate on a deeper level.
Once a candidate has been selected, we begin the professional references. We also facilitate negotiations of compensation and needs, recommending any changes to an offer that will speed up acceptance by the candidate. Finally we assist in the candidate's resignation process and help avoid any counteroffer situations.
The benefits to our process:
- A process for each retained search that includes an individualized plan of action including client input on search specification and the candidate questionnaire.
- A process catered to the performance objectives defined for the role versus a job description focusing on skills and functional attributes.
- A process including targeted research that seeks out the best candidates who most often are not even considering any options.