A top 100 Internet Commerce company providing services to 8 million consumers, while fulfilling 36,000 sales order transactions per day across 400 internet partners, was facing significant issues with managing partner performance and profitability; subscriber retention; revenue recognition; financial transparency; collections; and contact center performance.
After assessing the situation, a E78 partner defined the structure for managing partner performance, led the selection and implementation of Oracle e-Business Suite 12.1, and defined information needs, process flows, business requirements, and implementation strategies. He also led the design and implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and provided gross margin analysis, revenue recognition, and financial transparency for Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per Action (CPA), and Cost Per Impression (CPM) revenue models.
As a result, the company was able to accomplish the following:
- Optimize over $250,000 per day in marketing spend
- Identify high-performing partners and eliminate under-performers
- Set improved rates for partner compensation
- Improve management of subscriber retention,
- Decrease costs for customer acquisition